Customer-focused copywriting services
To make an impact online, you need to be heard. Scribly’s copywriting services give your business a voice – and deliver the words to help your business fly.
Copywriting that gets you heard.
What is the recipe for great copywriting?
Success in business begins with great communication.
Without the right words, your message can fall flat, and your results can be disappointing. There’s nothing worse than a great product or service going to waste simply because it wasn’t communicated in the right way.
If that sort of concern sounds familiar, don’t worry – the Scribly team is here to help.
Our unique professional copywriting services are designed to give your business a voice. With our help, your messaging will:
- Reinforce your brand
- Communicate your core proposition
- Grab the attention of your potential customers
- Convert that attention into sales
Sounds simple, right? Right. But you need the best team for the job – and that’s where Scribly steps in.
Scribly’s copywriting services
Copywriting is a powerful tool in many different areas across your digital strategy. At Scribly, we offer the following core copywriting services:
Where once it was a digital diary for random thoughts, musings, and cat pictures, the blog has really grown up.
In fact, it’s now become the de facto home of the modern content strategy. If you’re totally new to content marketing, this is a great place to begin. Whether you want to boost your search engine rankings with a weekly post optimized for SEO, or keep your existing customers up-to-date with your latest product lines, your blog is the place to do it.
But actually finding time to think up ideas and write these blog posts? That’s another story – and it’s where the Scribly blog writing service can really help.
Landing page copywriting
Converting new customers with copy today is all about relevancy.
Whether you’re using pay-per-click programs like Google Ads, or you’re simply targeting organic search results, it’s essential that your landing pages are tailored to what prospects are looking for.
The landing page copywriting service from Scribly has been designed from the ground up to deliver optimized content finely crafted to target a single keyword or objective. Want to drive sign-ups, contact form submissions, or even direct sales? A super-streamlined landing page from Scribly can help do exactly that.
When it comes down to it, almost all marketing materials are built on words.
Whether that’s a total rewrite of your website, an email drip campaign, or even an ebook to give away to prospects – words are the fuel that drives these initiatives forward. At Scribly, our team of expert copywriters have crafted copy for every industry and vertical you can imagine.
So, no matter what your business does – and no matter what you need writing – we’re sure we can help.
How to spot a great copywriter
The thing about writing is that anybody can do it. Copywriting, on the other hand? That’s something of an art form. And it’s an art form the Scribly team have been mastering for years.
But what really makes a great copywriter? How do you know you’re dealing with someone who really knows their stuff? How do you find a wizardly wordsmith who can make words work wonderfully?
We’ve got you covered. Here’s the super-fast Scribly guide to spotting a great copywriter.
A truly great copywriter will:
Take a customer-centric approach to the copy. An experienced copywriter will always know how to balance features with benefits, riding that fine line between selling the dream and selling the product. They’ll also know that, deep down, a prospect is asking, What’s in it for me?
Have a deep understanding of the digital landscape. A lot’s changed since the early days of copywriting, and while many principles have stayed the same, a lot more have gone the way of the dodo. Modern digital copywriters will have an understanding of SEO, short-form web copy, and even performance tracking software like Google Analytics.
- Whether they’re a niche copywriter or a generalist, the operative word is always ‘experience’. That’s what makes the real difference between an absolute beginner and a seasoned pro. Here at Scribly, our team is made up of only the most experienced copywriters with cross-industry experience.
Ready to unlock the true potential of your business with the power of copywriting?
Copywriting is an art form. It combines creativity and strategy. When we write copy, we take the below steps:
- Understand your audience: We want to understand your target audience. What are their needs, desires, and pain points? What language do they use? This will help us tailor your messaging to resonate with them.
- Understand your unique offering: People buy products or services because of the benefits they offer.
- Use attention-grabbing headlines: The headline is often the first thing that people will read, so it’s important to make it attention-grabbing to pique the reader’s interest.
- Keep it concise: People have short attention spans, so we recommend keeping copy concise and to the point.
- Use storytelling: People connect with stories and find them more engaging. Who doesn’t love a great anecdote or case study?
- Create a call to action: The goal of copywriting is to persuade people to take action, so we always include a clear call to action. This could be as simple as “Buy now” or “Sign up today”.
- Edit and revise: Our goal is always to make your happy. We’ll keep tweaking and editing things until you’re satisfied, at no extra cost!
A copywriter is the brains behind professional copywriting services. They write, edit, and revise written content, typically with the aim of promoting a product, service, or idea. They can also perform research to understand the target audience and the product they’re pitching.
Copywriting in marketing can take many forms – that’s why we love it so much! Regardless of who your target audience is or how they consume their content, copywriting services are key for a killer marketing strategy.
- Email copywriting: Copywriters create email campaigns that promote products or services to a targeted audience .From a catchy subject lines to enticing body copy, great copywriters know how to make readers open an email, engage with the content, and take action.
- Social media copywriting: Whether you use LinkedIn and Twitter or Instagram and TikTok, you’ll know just how powerful social media can be – particularly when great visual content is paired with an attention-grabbing caption.
- Advertising: Whether it appears online, in print, or on the TV, copywriting is the source of great advertising. You need to craft headlines and body copy that grab the reader’s attention, convey the key benefits of the product or service, and motivate the reader to take action.
Want to persuade a customer to take action, like getting them to make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, or click a link? Then you need copywriting. Typically written for marketing or advertising purposes, copywriting is the act of creating written text that persuades. Good copywriting is tailored to a target audience and appeals to their needs and desires. At Scribly, we offer the very best professional copywriting services.
If you’re creating copy for a website, you likely need it to be optimized for search engines – that’s where copywriting meets SEO. You want your content to not only persuade the reader, but satisfy search engine ranking factors to improve your website’s rankings and drive more traffic to your site.
SEO copywriting should be of the highest quality, include relevant keywords, use internal and external links, feature optimized meta data, and more (we won’t reveal all our secrets).