Sales-focused landing page services
In digital marketing, you only get a few seconds to grab your users’ attention. Our landing page services ensure your first impression lasts.
Convert more sales with conversion-led landing pages.
Landing page copywriting (the Scribly way)
When you really think about it, your business puts a lot of trust in a landing page. After all, with no salesperson there to answer questions or address objections. The job of converting that lead falls squarely on the shoulders of your landing page.
So, how do you make sure that your landing pages are converting as well as they possibly can? One great way to do this (and we’re totally biased, by the way) is with Scribly’s landing page services.
When you work with us, our team of qualified copywriters will create sales-winning landing page copy that is:
- Directed at the right audience
- Optimized for conversions from top to bottom
- Written for readability leveraging your company’s tone of voice
- Balanced perfectly for conveying features and benefits
How Scribly’s landing page services work
If you’d like to convert more leads and land more sales, you need a landing page which can do the heavy lifting – and we can deliver it.
Think the process is complicated? Think again. Here’s how our landing page services work in just 4 simple steps:
- Sign up for a Scribly content marketing package or request a single one-off order.
- Have an onboarding call with our team to tell us more about your business and what your landing page copy should achieve.
- We’ll assign your landing page writing task to one of our professional copywriters with experience in your niche. Need more than one landing page? At Scribly, we’ll aim to assign the same copywriter every time to deliver a consistent tone of voice.
- Within 4-5 business days, you’ll receive your landing page copy ready for review and – once you’re happy – launch.
Why choose Scribly for your landing page copywriting?
We know you’ve got plenty of options when it comes to copywriters and landing page services – but we think we’re the best. That’s pretty big talk, we know – so let’s justify it.
First of all, the Scribly team is made up of qualified copywriters from across the globe, all of whom have a specialism in one or two niches – plus experience in many others. This knowledge of industries and verticals means we aren’t just making it up as we go along – we know what works, and we put it into practice.
Speaking of knowing what works, the very same is true for the formula we use in our landing page services.
Put simply? It converts.
We know it converts because we’ve worked with so many clients who have generated more leads and converted more sales after deploying our landing pages.
And finally, we also understand that successful digital strategy is all about execution. More specifically, it’s about speed of execution. The Scribly landing page writing service can turn around a freshly pressed landing page (that really converts) in just 4-5 business days.
Ready to unlock the true potential of your business with the power of copywriting?
There’s no point having a great landing page if no one can find it. Your landing page copy should take SEO best practices into consideration. Make sure you’re targeting a unique set of relevant keywords, the copy is short and snappy, the design is user friendly, and you have clear CTAs throughout.
Use Scribly’s landing page services! But also, here are some tips on how to write a landing page:
- Tailor your content to your target audience: Get to know your audience, their needs, preferences, and pain points. Each landing page should solve one of those needs.
- Make your headline compelling: There’s a reason why only the biggest stars headline festivals – they grab our attention and make us want to buy tickets. Your landing page headline should do that too.
- Create an engaging opening paragraph: The opening paragraph should build on the promise of the headline and provide more detail about what users can expect from your products or services. It should be engaging and persuasive, and highlight the key benefits and features.
- Don’t underestimate the power of persuasion: Using powerful words, emotional triggers, and persuasive techniques will convince users to take action by creating a sense of urgency.
- Include proof: Ever bought anything from Amazon that had no reviews? Us neither. Including customer testimonials, case studies, or reviews can help build trust and credibility with visitors, and increase the likelihood of them taking action.
Use clear calls-to-action: Your landing page should have a clear and prominent call-to-action (CTA) that tells users what they should do next. A big shiny button usually does the trick.
Much like a salesman in a showroom, a landing page is designed to convert visitors into leads or customers. It is usually a standalone page on a website that is created for a specific marketing or advertising campaign, and is designed to capture the visitor’s attention and persuade them to take a specific action, such as filling out a form, subscribing to a service, or purchasing a product.
A good landing page is simple, clean, and easy to navigate, with a clear call-to-action that tells the user exactly what they should do next.
While you can trust us with your landing page copy, we’ll leave the design to you. However, we have learnt some tips and tricks along the way of what makes a good landing page. Here’s what you need to ensure:
- It should be easy to understand and navigate, with a clear key message.
- It should be simple and uncluttered. You don’t want to overwhelm users with too much information or too many options.
- It should be visually appealing and well-designed.
- It should convey trustworthiness and credibility. Think customer testimonials, security badges, or other trust indicators.