Blog writing services
Whether you’re after SEO stardom or simply want to engage and inform your audience, Scribly’s blog writing services are key to a successful content strategy.
Blogs are the cornerstone, so make sure they are read.
Benefits of blog writing services
So, what’s in it for you? If you’re entirely new to content marketing, or perhaps you’ve only dabbled in the past, you might not yet know exactly why blog writing services are such a smart choice.
For some, it’s because companies that blog regularly receive 55% more traffic than those that don’t. For others, it’s because content marketing generates 3x more leads per dollar-spent than paid search programs like Google Ads.
Put simply? It pays off.
But what are the tangible benefits? What are the signs that content marketing is really working for you?
Just like with SEO, there are no overnight results. But, if you’ve got the patience, your business will be rewarded – big time.
Here are just a few of the biggest and best reasons to use Scribly’s blog content writing services:
- Regular blog writing creates a consistent source of organic traffic to your website.
- You can begin to position your brand as an authority within your industry.
- Eliminate the hard sell by nurturing your leads through a content-powered sales funnel.
- Fuel your social media strategy with dedicated posts and shareable content.
- Provide genuine value to prospects and existing customers alike (without feeling like you’re selling to them).
How our blog writing services work
We designed Scribly’s blog writing services to be as simple and flexible as possible.
We know that content marketing often leads to growth – and fast – which is why our blog content writing services are built to scale with you.
Getting started couldn’t be simpler – just follow these steps:
- Choose one of our content marketing packages or get in touch to place a single order.
- Fill in a quick form to brief our team on what you want your blog post to say, and what you want it to achieve.
- We’ll assign a member of our copywriting team with relevant experience in your niche. Want to work with us on a long-term basis? We’ll aim to assign the same copywriter every time to deliver a consistent tone-of-voice in all of your blog posts.
- We’ll send your blog post for review within 4-5 working days.
Why outsource your content to a blog writing service like Scribly?
It requires time and expertise
Just like Search Engine Optimization, and digital marketing as a whole, content marketing is a long-tail game.
It involves a lot of investment in time and expertise to ensure you’re delivering value to your audience – and reinforcing your brand experience at the same time. Not only that, but with so many other businesses also launching content marketing strategies, it’s getting tougher to make a splash in the search engine results pages.
For this reason (and many more) you need to be sure you’ve got the best blog writer for the job.
Blog writing for SEO is a whole other ball game
The blog writing service from Scribly is supported by a team of globe-spanning copywriters with a wealth of experience across industries and verticals.
At Scribly, we’ll take the time to assign the perfect writer for your company – but we won’t stop there. Because our blog content writing services are designed to help you scale, we’ll also work with you to suggest changes to your topics, blog posting cadence, or anything else which might support your business goals. That’s all part of the Scribly service.
Unlike other blog writing services, we’ll also help you understand exactly what success looks like. If you’ve ever worked on your SEO, you’ll know that overnight results simply don’t exist – and the same is true for content marketing and blog writing. Our team can help you track the performance of the posts your Scribly blog writer produces, and show you exactly how an organic strategy like this can work in the long term.
It increases your organic traffic
Do you still rely on paid search programs like Google Ads? Or perhaps you simply don’t have the time (or the resources) to keep your social media profiles updated regularly? Scribly’s blog content writing services elegantly solve both of these issues, giving you a way to rise in the ranks of search results (without paying per click) and a reliable source of socially shareable content.
Ready to unlock the true potential of your business with the power of copywriting?
There’s no right or wrong answer here. 800 words is a good base line but it really depends on the type of blog and its aim. Though, we will say that the longer a blog is, the more information it offers users, and the more educational it is. Our advice? Create an outline for your blog, define the story you want to tell, research the key questions your audience has on the topic, then write as many words as needed to adequately answer those questions and get your point across.
It’s also worth researching other blogs that cover similar topics and seeing how long they are. You’ll want to reach a similar word count – though never add words for the sake of it! You still want your language to be clear and concise. Fluff and a target word count are not the same thing.
If you’re asking yourself that question – you’re asking the right question. From providing educational content to establishing thought leadership, and promoting products to increasing brand awareness, a blog can be used by businesses in so many great ways. On top of that, it can support your SEO efforts and help drive traffic to your website.
- Improve your SEO: Optimize your blog for relevant keywords and queries, and a blog can help grow your keyword profile. The higher you rank in search engines, the easier it will be for potential customers to find and discover your brand.
- Provide educational content: Blog posts are primarily used to educate and inform. Write a tutorial, how-to guide, or product review to help your potential customers better understand your products and services.
- Promote products and services: From product demos to case studies, a blog can be used to promote new products and services.
- Establish thought leadership: Want to be seen as a leader in your industry? Thought leadership blogs are a great way to share valuable insights and information to both your customers and your peers.
- Share news and updates: A blog is a great way to share your press releases and business updates.
Done right, a blog is an effective way for you to build your online presence, establish your brand, and engage with customers and followers in a meaningful way.
Starting a blog isn’t as simple as writing a few hundred words and posting them to your website. You need to have a blog content plan in place, with focused, researched and optimized articles ready to be published each week. Of course, it takes a lot of time and effort – so Scribly’s blog writing services are here to help.
If you’re set on start a blog for yourself, though, here are our top tips:
- Create a content calendar: For your blog to be successful, you need to have a long-term plan built around both your core values and the interests of your readers. We recommend planning content 3 months in advance.
- Publish content regularly: The best blogs are regularly updated with fresh new content, so you ideally want to post once a week to get your blog off the ground. You can then decrease your publication rate as you populate your blog. We’d also recommend launching your blog with at least 10 articles, so there’s plenty of content for readers to get stuck in.
- Showcase your expertise: If you’re writing a blog on a given topic, you need to have the authority and expertise to address said topic. Make sure you highlight your credentials, use trusted sources, and adequately answer key customer queries.
- Optimize your content: Wherever possible, you want your content to follow SEO best practices so that it helps you rank for relevant keywords and increases your organic visibility.
- Only publish high-quality content: Create content that is valuable, informative, and engaging for your audience. Focus on providing value and building a relationship with your readers.
- Promote your blog: From social media to email marketing, you want to share your blogs across a range of marketing channels to drive traffic to it. This will not only help to engage your readers but build a community around your blog.
- Track performance: Analyze the performance of your blogs to assess which perform best – then produce more of that type of content.
Partner with the right content agency: If you don’t have the in-house resource needed to consistently deliver fresh content, why not partner with a content agency that can plan, craft, and post your content for you? Try Scribly’s blog content writing services for yourself.
Blog content writing services are kind of our thing, so we like to think we’re well positioned to offer guidance on creating blogs.
Step 1: Choose your topic.
Make sure it’s relevant to your business and to your target market. You need to have the authority to speak on the topic and your audience needs to be interested in reading about it.
Step 2: Do your research.
Often overlooked, the research phase is the perfect opportunity to speak to other experts in the business and gather more insight, to look into what other companies are saying and read similar blogs they’ve published, and understand what your audience wants to know on the topic. You can then ensure your content is highly informative, showcases your expertise, provides a unique perspective, and answers key customer queries.
Step 3: Create an outline.
Even if it’s a thought leadership piece, a blog should never just be the ramblings of a diary. A blog is a clearly structured article with an introduction, some key main points, and a conclusion. Your outline allows you to organize your thoughts and ensure you don’t go off topic.
Step 4: Write, edit, and proofread.
Make sure you follow your business’s tone of voice, write in clear and concise sentences, and avoid grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. We like a conversational tone with a dollop of storytelling.
In the marketing world, a blog post is an article that is published on a website or online platform. If you want to see some examples, check out Scribly’s blog.
Blog posts are typically around 1000-words long, though can obviously be shorter or longer. They cover a wide range of topics, including business news, tutorials, guides, product reviews, thought leadership, and more. They are primarily used to educate, inform, and engage a business’s target audience.
Written for an online audience, blogs are usually well structured with clear headings and subheadings, short sentences and paragraphs, and digestible bullet points. We’d also suggest adding in imagery, videos, or quotes to break up the text.