White paper writing services
Want to create authority and generate value? Then you need long-form content. Try our white paper writing services to create your very own page-turner today.
Expertly crafted long-form content.
White paper writing services the Scribly way
If you’ve been in the content game as long as our team has, you’ll have seen quite how much content marketing has evolved over the last few years. Black hat SEO tricks no longer work, blogs need to be much longer and more informative, and you have to be active on social media to engage with your audience. One other change is the rise of long-form content.
Offering the perfect opportunity to showcase your knowledge and position yourself as an expert in your industry, white papers are lengthy guides that allow you to share your unique insights and build authority. You can also use them as lead generation magnets, offering your white paper for free in exchange for an email address.
They’re a powerful marketing tool, but we can all agree that writing them takes time. That’s why we offer white paper writing services. Our team of qualified copywriters will take care of all of the hard work, so you don’t have to. And because it’s Scribly, you can be certain that every word will be professionally placed on the page. Because we’re not just passionate about content marketing – we wrote the book on it.
How our white paper writing services work
Ready to create your white paper? With Scribly as your partner, the process couldn’t be easier.
- Request a single, one-off order if you just need the one white paper, or pick out a content marketing package to create monthly long-form content
- Submitting your brief to us either by email or by following the guidance on the payment page
- We’ll review your brief and assign the white paper writing task to the most qualified member of our copywriting team – someone who has extensive experience writing for your industry. Want more than one white paper writing? No problem – we’ll always try to assign the same copywriter to ensure a consistent tone of voice.
- In as little as 5 working days, your white paper will be delivered to you.
Simple, right? Get in touch today to start creating your white paper with Scribly.
Want to know more about white paper marketing strategies?
Get in touch with Scribly today and we’ll show you an example of one of our white paper. They say everyone has a book in them. Does your business?
Ready to unlock the true potential of your business with the power of copywriting?
When you use Scribly’s white paper writing services, we’ll always recommend aiming for around 2000 words. This offers enough words to cover a given topic in detail (remember, the meatier, the better) but isn’t so long that prospects and leads don’t want to read it.
If you want to write a white paper yourself (though we can assure you that using our white paper writing services will be easier and quicker) then you need to carefully plan, research, and craft your white paper. To help you with your writing journey, here are a few of our top tips.
- Step 1: Define the problem or challenge you want to address and who will benefit from reading your white paper. Make sure you know who you’re targeting and why this topic will interest them.
- Step 2: Gather relevant information on the topic. You can either perform surveys in-house, turn to your own case studies, use other industry research, read other white papers on the topic, or consult an expert to assemble your data and insights.
- Step 3: Create a clear structure for your white paper, including an introduction, problem statement, research and findings, analysis, recommendations, and a conclusion.
- Step 4: Write! If you ask us, this is the fun bit…
- Step 5: Format your white paper. These documents can be long, so you need to keep the reader engaged. The best way to do this is with a clear flow (we’re talking headings, subheadings, bullet points, quotes, and so on), relevant visuals (think images, charts, graphs, and quotes), and a great user experience (add a cover page, tables of content, and page numbers).
We’ll let you in on a secret: the key to a great white paper is an even better outline. It serves as a roadmap, helping you maintain focus, organize your thoughts, and create a structured and comprehensive document.
When creating a brief, we ask that you define:
- The purpose of the white paper, including how the white paper will provide valuable insights and solutions
- Your target audience, and the problems or challenges this white paper will address
- The themes and key points you want to cover, and the unique angle or approach you want to take
- The research and analysis that will fuel the white paper, and the limitations of this research
- The conclusion or overarching message you want to deliver
Great question! A white paper is essentially a very thorough report or guide. Typically, it is grounded in research and analysis, providing data or case studies to support an argument or recommendation. They’re not about promoting products or services, but instead focus on presentacts facts and insights to educate and inform the reader.
White papers are typically published online or distributed as PDF documents, and can either be downloaded for free or in exchange for data.
Did you know that companies with a content marketing strategy convert six times more leads than those who don’t? While optimizing your web copy, implementing a blog strategy, sending out newsletters, and publishing regularly on social media will fuel your content marketing efforts, a white paper can really benefit your business too by:
- Generating real brand authority for your business
- Supporting the content marketing funnel
- Driving engaged traffic to your website
- Providing fuel for your social channels and newsletters
… and much more