Use Scribly’s landing page services! But also, here are some tips on how to write a landing page:
- Tailor your content to your target audience: Get to know your audience, their needs, preferences, and pain points. Each landing page should solve one of those needs.
- Make your headline compelling: There’s a reason why only the biggest stars headline festivals – they grab our attention and make us want to buy tickets. Your landing page headline should do that too.
- Create an engaging opening paragraph: The opening paragraph should build on the promise of the headline and provide more detail about what users can expect from your products or services. It should be engaging and persuasive, and highlight the key benefits and features.
- Don’t underestimate the power of persuasion: Using powerful words, emotional triggers, and persuasive techniques will convince users to take action by creating a sense of urgency.
- Include proof: Ever bought anything from Amazon that had no reviews? Us neither. Including customer testimonials, case studies, or reviews can help build trust and credibility with visitors, and increase the likelihood of them taking action.
Use clear calls-to-action: Your landing page should have a clear and prominent call-to-action (CTA) that tells users what they should do next. A big shiny button usually does the trick.