If you want to reach and engage your audience, all while building your brand awareness, you need social media. Of course, it’s not as simple as posting and hoping for the best. From the channels you use to the format of your content, every action you take should be meticulously planned and driven by data.
- Know your audience: As with all marketing strategies, you need to know who your target demographic is, what their interests are, which social channels they use, and what type of content resonates with them.
- Choose the right platforms: In your personal lives, we’re willing to bet you don’t use LinkedIn the same way you use Facebook or Instagram. So, why would you expect your audience to? Find the platform they’re most active on and plan your content based on what performs best on that channel.
- Create great content: This is where your partnership with Scribly really helps. You give us eye-catching visuals, we’ll create witty captions that enhance it.
- Engage with your followers: Social platform algorithms aren’t as complicated as they’re made out to be: engagement breads engagement. Respond to comments, share user-generated content, and participate in conversations related to your industry to build authority, trust, and interest.
- Measure your results: Data is everything. Use analytics tools to track your performance on social media and adjust your strategy accordingly.