To develop a customized content strategy that helps you reach your business goals, your content marketing agency will need you to work collaboratively with them. They’ll likely ask you to:
- Explain your business goals and objectives
- Run through your current content marketing strategy and wider marketing initiatives
- Define your target audience
- Provide editorial guidelines and tone of voice
- Sign off on strategy, briefs, and any content produced
- Publish content, if you opt for an unmanaged service
Your content marketing agency should act like an extension of your team, working with you to get the best results for your business.