If you’re wondering how to write content for social media then you probably need Scribly’s social media writing services – but we’ll share our top tips anyway:
- Keep it short and sweet: If social media has shown us anything, it’s that we have short attention spans. You only have a second to capture a user’s attention, so keep your messaging short and to the point. Clear, concise language is best. A hook.
- Make it eye-catching: The rise of Instagram and TikTok shows just how much we engage with images and videos. Make sure your posts are visually stimulating, with a high-quality finish.
- Proofread: If you want to increase your credibility, your copy needs to be free of mistakes and typos. Always proofread your content before posting.
- Use hashtags: Hashtags can help your content reach a wider audience by making it discoverable by people interested in the same topics. Use relevant hashtags that align with your content and message.
- Use a call to action: Engaging with your audience is key, so consider ending your posts with a CTA. Asking them to like, share, or comment is a great way to turn your customers into promoters.
Don’t be afraid to experiment: Social media is constantly evolving, so don’t be afraid to trial different forms of content and monitor engagement. You never know, you might just trigger the next big viral trend.